DOORBIRD WIRELESS INTERCOM
DoorBird is a premium IP video door station designed, developed and made in Germany. Some of it's key features include:
- HD Video & Audio directly to your phone or tablet
- Night Vision & 180° wide-angle camera
- Motion Sensor with configurable push notifications
- IP 65 Weather Protection - install anywhere outdoors
- Ethernet, PoE or WiFi connection
- Smart Home Compatible
- Visitor History (free cloud-recording with snapshot, date and time)
- Connects to door chimes, electric door strikes and garage openers
- RFID access card + keyfob (D21XXX versions)
HOW IT WORKSRemove your existing doorbell. You will then see at least two wires in your wall. Connect these two wires to the DoorBird IP Video Door Station to power it, and mount it near to your door. Connect the DoorBird to your Wi-Fi router. Doorbird uses bank level encryption technologies. Done! You will now receive instant alerts (push notification) with sound on your smartphone or tablet if someone pushes the doorbell button, and you can see and talk with your visitor in real-time.
Prevention of burglary
A DoorBird door intercom can prevent more burglaries than an alarm system: Burglars press the doorbell for presence control.
Receive deliveries at any time
Talk to the delivery person from anywhere in the world via smartphone, and give directions or open the gate via smartphone.
Over 100,000 users
Already installed in more than 160 countries since 2010.
Video and audio call
Can contact up to 8 smartphones or tablets via Push-Notification with video and voice, or landline phones via voice or video call.
For example, to connect to your existing door chime, door opener and garage opener.
Free Cloud recording with HD-image. No monthly fees. No hidden costs.
HD Video. 180° Wide-Eye hemispheric lens. 4D Motion Sensor. RFID. API. PoE. SIP. IP65. Infrared Night-Vision. Bank-level encryption.